Sunday, April 28, 2013

Menu Plan Monday Week 18 (2013)

Wow, I just checked back on last week's menu and I can't believe I got through all of it!  That's pretty much a miracle around here. I'm going to quick throw this up while everyone is still sleeping around here (Sunday afternoon naps are sacred around here), so I can still have some peace and quiet.

So, I think almost everything on the menu is a repeat this week.  I have stuff I need to use up AND I'm starting a 30 Day Love Your Greens Challenge so I want to keep things simple.  Speaking of simple, I have a new mantra; SIMPLIFY. I'm trying to apply it to all areas of my life and hopefully my kitchen and my meals will reflect it.

As always, dishes already on the blog will be linked.  Keep your eyes open for some yummy stuff I have scheduled to post this week.  Have a good one!



Dinner Menu Week 18 (2013)
Monday
Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Curry
Thai Coconut Rice

Tuesday
Chicken Milano
Italian Salad with Basil Vinaigrette

Wednesday
Burritos with fresh tortillas and smashed pinto beans
fresh veggies

Thursday
Kale and Lentil Pasta

Friday
Leftovers

Saturday
Penne Pasta with Smoked Ham and Pepper Cream Sauce
steamed broccoli

Sunday
Tortilla Soup with Southwest Cabbage Slaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...