Monday, April 1, 2013

Menu Plan Monday Week 14 (2013)

Ok, time to get back to menu planning.  I took the past few weeks off not only because we have been sick but also to clean out my fridge!  I've been trying to buy as little as possible to get through the week so I can empty out my fridge and get it cleaned up before stocking it once again.  We're down to the bare bones now, just a few fruits in my fruit bowl and a few leftover veggies from our family Easter dinner last night.  I've made my grocery list and menu, now to get it cleaned before I have to go shopping this afternoon. 

There are only about two times year that I buy ham.  Now is one of those times; Christmas it the other.  I don't buy ham for Easter dinner, since we usually eat with family, but I love to have it for some of our favorite meals.  One of them is on this week's menu, Penne Pasta with Smoked Ham and Pepper Cream Sauce.  If you haven't tried it, DO, you'll love it.  Some more favorites are Split Pea Soup with Smoked Ham and Kale, and Ham and Swiss Sliders. 




Dinner Menu Week 14 (2013)
Monday
Ravioli with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
Italian Salad

Tuesday
Veggie Stir Fry
Coconut rice

Wednesday
Penne Pasta with Smoked Ham and Pepper Cream Sauce
Salad

Thursday
Harvest Grains and Spinach Salad with Basil Balsamic Dressing
fresh fruit

Friday
Pizza with Grapes, Caramelized onion and Gorgonzola (girls will do cheese)

Saturday
Sesame Peanut Noodles
fresh veggies (most likely carrots, peppers and cucumbers)

Sunday
Pulled Pork Sliders Homemade Burger Buns
Cabbage Slaw


On the side:
Naan
Blueberry Cornmeal Muffins
Apricot-Ginger Granola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...