Monday, April 22, 2013

Menu Plan Monday Week 17 (2013)

 
It's Monday and I'm back with a new menu!  I hope I don't start making a habit of skipping a week of making a menu because I really need it!  I have reeeeealy been trying to clean out my fridge this past week though and not keep so much "stuff" in it!  I want to keep it down to what we eat and maybe a few extra things.  I've also been weeding out the condiment door, tossing or using up what we've got and replacing them with healthier, homemade versions.  For example...homemade mayo!  I've been buying fresh eggs lately and couldn't wait to make mayo.  Look for the recipe coming soon.
 
 
Trying to keep it simple with the menu this week, mostly  meatless, lots of veg and stuff my kids will eat. Here's hoping it goes over well.  Enjoy and be inspired to eat well!
 
 


Dinner Menu Week 17 (2013)
Monday
Soft Tacos with homemeade flour tortillas & homemade refried beans
Salad/veggies

Tuesday
Macadamia and Coconut Crusted Tilapia w/ Mango Salsa
Thai Coconut Rice
leftover salad and veggies

Wednesday
Mediterranean Lentil Salad
Artisan Olive Loaf
(Easy Sesame Peanut Noodles, fresh carrots and peppers for kids)

Thursday
Pretzel Crusted Chicken Tenders with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Steamed broccoli

Friday
Veggie Enchilada Pizza

Saturday
Leftovers

Sunday
The Perfect Hamburger with Homemade Burger Buns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...