Sunday, October 21, 2012

Menu Plan Monday-October 2012 (Week 4)

I was all ready to put up a Halloween meal plan but realized it's still not until next week.  Do you have any Halloween meal traditions?  I've tried soup in a pumpkin before without much luck and haven't attempted much since.  Having young children, it's always fun to celebrate everything!  Keeps life exciting don't you think?

I've got lots of comfort food going on this week, I'm so excited!!! I wish I could make it all at once. I think I'm mostly excited about the soup.  We'll see if the kiddos go for it.  One thing I know they're going to love is spaghetti night.  I found a new sauce recipe this summer which I love.  Can't wait to share that!

If you are new this week, recipes that are linked have already been shared on the blog. Other menu items will be shared within a week or so. So if you spy something good, don't forget to come back and visit!





October Menu (Week 4)
Monday
Creamy Avocado Pasta
Asian Slaw

Tuesday

Thai Chicken Salad (this is going to happen this week or else!!!)

Wednesday

Lemon and Oregano Roast Chicken
steamed broccoli
Sourdough Baguette (half)
Apple, walnut and feta Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette

Thursday

Spaghetti
Sourdough Baguette (half)
fresh steamed green beans
leftover Apple, Walnut and feta Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette

Friday

Vegetable Curry
Couscous

Saturday

Yellow Split Pea and Sweet Potato Soup with Pepitas

Sunday

Family Pizza night

Other Things We'll be having:

Bulgar Tabbouleh
Chocolate Coconut Bread Pudding
Whole Wheat Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
Baked Oatmeal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...