Monday, October 15, 2012

Menu Plan Monday-October 2012 (Week 3)

Well, my friends, as luck would have it, we had a flood in our house mid way through the week last week and had to leave until today. Lucky for us we have family close by we were able to stay with.  But, not so lucky for my menu because I didn't get very far down the list before we had to leave.  I did, however make the quinoa sliders from last week's menu which were absolutely delicious, so keep your eyes open tomorrow for that post.

Since I already have the groceries from last week's menu, I'm keeping those meals the same.  I've thrown in a few others to fill the rest of the week.


 October Menu (Week 3)
Monday
Tortilla Soup with Southwest Cabbage Slaw

Tuesday
Bean Curry
Thai Coconut Rice

Wednesday
Pizza with Garlic Bread Crust


Thursday
Thai Chicken Salad

Friday
Ginger-Garlic Salmon
Asian Cabbage Salad

Saturday
Sesame Noodles

Sunday
Fresh Tomato-Basil Soup in homemade bread bowls (I will have an updated recipe and add a picture as well to this post-an oldie but a goodie.)

Other things we'll be having:
Baked oatmeal
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
Scones
Apples and Cinnamon Breakfast Quinoa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...