Friday, October 12, 2012

Book Review: The Healthy Happy Family

I was given the opportunity by my good friend Emily to review her new e-book, The Healthy Happy Family: A Family Guide to a Healthier Home on a Budget. Of course I accepted because she is my friend but I also think it has some wonderful information for those looking to "clean" up their diet.



In their book, Emily and her husband, Derek, discuss how to incorporate whole and natural foods into your diet, tips to getting kids to eat healthy foods, and how to eat a whole foods diet without breaking the bank! If that sounds like what you need, go check it out! You can find Emily at her blog Eat Yourself Healthy and  Happy, and you can find her Ebook on Amazon here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...