Sunday, October 28, 2012

Menu Plan Monday October 2012

Well, this week we're playing catch-up.  On top of having a sinus infection, we had a flood a few weeks ago.  Worst day ever waking up to water dripping everywhere!  But, the repairs have finally been finished! No more laundry room taking over my baby's room, bathroom taking over my bedroom and construction crew coming in and out of my house all day. I'm happy to have my house put back together.

Although the house is back to normal I'm still trying to kick the sinus stuff.  It's being very stubborn and has left me exhausted. So, this week I'm trying to keep it simple.  Cook once, eat twice, have leftovers and quick and easy will be my go to words this week.







Monday
Simple Sesame Noodles and Veggies

Tuesday
Lemon Chicken and Orzo Soup

Wednesday
Dinner in a pumpkin

Thursday
Spaghetti Squash with Sage, Roasted Garlic and Browned Butter
Roasted Cauliflower

Friday
Leftovers

Saturday
Caprese Lasagna Roll-Ups
Italian Salad with Basil Vinaigrette


Sunday
Homemade Pizza
Leftover Italian Salad with Basil Vinaigrette


Other things we'll be having:
Pepita Granola with Pumpkin Butter 
Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake
Fauxtisserie Chicken
Overnight Applesauce
Ginger Sweet Potato Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...