Monday, March 1, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday



Today there was no theme for Muffin Tin Monday so I chose foods that began with the letter "d" to go with our letter of the week theme. We did a little about doctors and dentists but mostly about dinosaurs. I could not, for the life of me, conjure up something to go with dinosaurs, although I really wanted to. I went out on a limb a little with the "d" foods and this is what I came up with:
domino graham crackers
dried fruit (dried apples and dried plums on the dominoes)
dirt-yogurt (or pudding) with oreos crushed on top

I know it's hard to believe which one Shelby went for first!

Oh, and this is another cute plate I got at Target on clearance after Valentine's Day.
Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

5 comments:

  1. The dirt yogurt looks so yummy. Great d foods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think I would go for chocolate first too. Love target clearance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Domino crackers, that is cute. I love how this looks on this cute plate of yours. I bet your little one had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would have totally gone for the dirt first, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Domino Cracker. I think the only person I know who would have left the chocolate for later would be my husband who prefers the white stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...