Sunday, February 28, 2010

Monthly Menu-March

Woohoo! I'm so excited for March. Warmer weather is on it's way and that means spring is too. I'm looking forward to more outdoor exercising and trips to the park. We're getting more sunshine in the morning now, which I love; it just starts my day off better when the sun is smiling down, you just can't help but smile back. Well, I'm also looking forward to this month's menu. I'm going to try to continue my "Operation Defrost" from last month. Although I got through a lot of what was in my freezer (and fridge), I still have a little ways to go. This month has several of my old favorites as well as some new recipes I'm dying to try. I only had to carry over one recipe from last month, the southwest chicken cordon bleu, and it uses the raspberry-chipotle sauce I already made. I can't believe I put it off this long, it sounds too good, but I know I'll get to it soon. Here's the rundown:

Dinners
Italian Wedding Soup
Butternut Squash Casserole
Chicken Pot Pie
Chili Verde with rice
Feta and Sun-Dried Tomato Turkey Sliders

Grandma Noodles
Baked Penne with Chicken and Sun-dried tomatoes
Pineaple Chicken fajitas
Quick Chicken Jambalaya
Southwest Chicken Cordon Bleu

Quick Creamy Tomato Soup with grilled Cheese
Orecchiette with sausage and peppers
Red beans and rice
Beef Taquitos
Ranch Chicken

Lentil Soup
Meatballs and rice
Manicotti Rolls
Pecan Encrusted Chicken with Apple Salad and Peanut Butter Maple Dressing

Other goodies
Peanut Butter Stuffed French Toast
Hot Fudge Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...