Monday, March 8, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday-Yellow


Today's theme for Muffin Tin Monday is the color yellow. At first I struggled with something well-balanced and not bland, but in the end I had fun coming up with unique yellow foods. I used those darling butterfly and flower cupcake cups from the dollar bins at Target to put the food in. Yellow is the perfect color for today. It's warm and sunny and spring is just around the corner! On the top row is watergate salad and fresh pineapple and on the bottom is apples and corn risotto. YUMMY!

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

8 comments:

  1. gourmet! i still haven't found cute tins at my target dollar section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I accidentally clicked on your other blog and got sidetracked by all your fun dinosaur stuff. We did a dinosaur themed day at my house in December...that's what got me started blogging :-)
    Your yellow tin is fun! I keep hoping Target will come out with a new edition of those cups sometime soon. They are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun foods! The tins look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I was at the wrong house for lunch. That looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I love how the cups, plate, and everything is yellow. How perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shazamm- you all eat fancy at your house- color me impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous of your butterfly cupcake cups!! those are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection of food here. Nutritious and pretty yellow :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...