Sunday, March 10, 2013

Menu Plan Monday Week 11 (2013)

Well, I debated posting my weekly menu this week.  My kids have been sick and still aren't better.  That means their meager appetites are probably going to continue for a while yet and they won't be eating anything I would make, that's for sure.  They'll probably live off toast and ice water for another couple days, so I guess I could be off the hook. But I don't want to be eating just bread and water so I'll be keeping it simple for us all around.  The menu will just be in list form this week, in no particular order, and I've thrown in a couple extras for lunches and such.

 
 
 
Menu Week 11 (2013)
Strawberry-Basil and Goat Cheese Panini
 
Harvest Grain and Spinach Salad with Sun-dried Tomatoes and Cashews
 
 
Lemon-Basil Pizza with Smoked Mozzarella, Salad
 
Wild Rice Stuffed Acorn Squash, Grilled Tilapia
 
Pasta with Smoked Almond Pesto, salad
 
Aspaparagus and Smoked Cheddar Frittata, fresh fruit
 
Sweet Potato and Lentil Soup
 
White Bean Burgers with Basil Aioli, salad
 
Balsamic Honey Pulled Pork Sliders, cabbage slaw
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...