Sunday, March 3, 2013

Menu Plan Monday Week 10 (2013)

Wow did this week fly by ever so fast!  I can't believe it's the start of a new week in the morning.  I don't know if I'm ready for it.  I woke up feeling a little sick like the flu.  Thank goodness today was Sunday because I stayed home in my pajamas ALL day and my husband took care of the kids while I took a nap.  

Looking back at the menu from last week, I thought I did better...but looks like I only got through half.  I think I've come to realize I just get so lazy on the weekends!!  The kids are home, everybody makes a mess and I just have no desire to be in the kitchen (well, sometimes). It doesn't help that I started getting sick again...blahhhh!!  Thankfully we have warmer is on it's way this week and we can get back into the swing of things with everybody healthy and happy!!





Dinner Menu Week 10 (2013)
Monday
Spaghetti
cheesy  pesto bread
steamed broccoli
Italian Salad

Tuesday
Chicken Parm Meatball Subs
leftover Italian Salad and broccoli

Wednesday
Ravioli with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce (I know this has been on the menu a lot and I actually HAVE made it, just never lasts long enough to take a picture! Maybe this time).
sauteed brussels sprouts with rosemary and pine nuts

Thursday
Homemade burgers and buns
veggie tray
steak fries

Friday
Pizza-The girls always ask for cheese; the "adult" pizza is yet to be determined since I can't make up my mind!
salad

Saturday
leftovers

Sunday
Balsamic and Honey Pulled Pork Sliders
Cabbage Slaw/veggies for kids


On the side:
Rye bread
French loaf
Strawberry-basil Panini
Pink Grapefruit Breakfast Smoothie (my new fave!!)
Cranberry-Orange Pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...