Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Faves, Part 2

So, on to more favorites from this year.

Chocolate Rootbeer Bundt Cake-This is seriously one of the best chocolate cakes I have ever had, root beer and all! And the frosting is pretty finger-licking too.


Pizza Rolls-If you have kids, these are absolute genius. Even if you don't, they're still genius. Whenever I make these I just can't stop eating them.


Mango Chicken Salad-I started making a lot of salads this year and this was one of my first favorites. The dressing is especially wonderful.


Asian Slaw-I think I made this salad more than anything else this whole year. Period. I could still eat it for days. After I discovered this Ginger Lime dressing, I've paired the two and have eaten it that way ever since. I've also used the dressing on fish and it was great too.



Brown Sugar Bourbon Pork Tenderloin-I love how easy this is to prepare, it practically makes itself. It has incredible flavor and is right up there with my absolute favorite Sweet and Spicy Shredded Pork.


Chocolate Coconut Ice Cream-I discovered the fun of homemade ice cream this summer and found this gem from my friend Carolyn. This was, by far, my most favorite ice cream and even most favorite dessert of the year. Yes, it's that good.


Greek Panzanella-Like I said, we ate a lot of salads this year and this is another winner. Give me Greek any day and I'll eat it, especially if there's feta involved.


Chocolate Zucchini Bread-This is super easy and super yummy and a great way we used up some excess zucchini over the summer.


Ok, so I've decided to add a few more. Catch the last installment of my favorites from this year tomorrow. Have a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...