Sunday, March 23, 2014

Menu Plan Monday

It's officially spring!!  I can't even convey how incredibly excited I am that winter is FINALLY over!  After being sick and cooped up for like three months straight, I'm so excited to see the sun and just be outside. My girls are pretty stoked about the nicer weather too.  They were outside at the park for like 4 hours straight yesterday! Can't say I didn't enjoy the nice quiet afternoon, it was great.

This week's menu is full of quick and easy favorites.  I'm continuing to gather crock pot recipes for my Sunday dinners and this week's looks great.



Weekly Menu March 24-30
Monday
Easy Pad Thai with Chicken

Tuesday
Pasta with Red Pepper Sauce
Italian Salad

Wednesday
The Perfect Hamburger, Homemade Buns
leftover salad
steak fries

Thursday
Chili-Lime Taquitos
Shredded Slaw
fresh fruit

Friday
Pizza with Blue Cheese, Balsamic and Cherry Tomatoes

Saturday
Leftovers

Sunday
Crockpot Pesto Ranch Chick Thighs
Mashed Potatoes
Strawberry Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...