Sunday, December 8, 2013

Menu Plan Monday Week 49 (2013)

Oh man it's been a while since I got a menu put together and actually posted it!! I've been flying by the seat of my pants when it comes to cooking dinner the past few months.  Mostly because I was tired of my kids not eating much of what I was making and I just didn't want the struggle.  Now, they seem to be coming around (kids do that every once in a while), at least for the time being, so I'm getting organized in the kitchen again.  Let's make this work!!




Dinner Menu Week 49 (2013)
Monday
Taquitos (my girls DIE over these and eat them for every meal until they are gone!!  I've got to get the recipe up soon.)
salad
veggies and dip

Tuesday
Lentil Veggieballs with Lemon Pesto Dipping Sauce
Sweet Kale Salad

Wednesday
Chipotle Sweet Potato Soup
Thai Coconut Rice
sauteed brussels sprouts

Thursday
Caprese Grilled Chicken
Salad
Fruit
baked steak fries

Friday
Christmas Party

Saturday
Leftovers

Sunday
Garlic Naan
Hummus
Minted Yogurt Dipping Sauce
Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...