Sunday, June 2, 2013

Menu Plan Monday Week 23 (2013)

Ahhh, school is finally out and summer has arrived!!!  I must say it took it's sweet time.  But our forecast for this upcoming week show's no lack of heat, so I guess we're on track. 

I'm so excited for this summer, mostly because my girls are a little bit older and we can start doing a few more things with them.  We have a week-long vacation coming up next month to Seattle that I'm SO excited about.  I've never been up to that area and can't wait to visit.  Plus we almost NEVER go anywhere so it'll be nice to get away.  My oldest daughter and I also started our "bucket list" of things we wanted to do this summer.  Things like camping, fishing, sleepover at grandma's, painting with water, hiking, splash pad, tye dye, marshmallow shooters....yeah, it's going to be fun.  We're definitely not going to be bumps on a log this summer. 

So, weekly menus may be on and off but I'll keep ya posted with delicious seasonal meals that are sure to knock your socks off! This week is easy and thankfully won't heat up my house much since I'll mostly be using either the crockpot or the grill and eating lots of salad!  Enjoy.


 


Dinner Menu Week 23 (2013)
Monday
Ancho Braised Beef Tacos
Cabbage Slaw

Tuesday
Crunchy Thai Quinoa Salad with Ginger Dressing

Wednesday
Leftovers

Thursday
Grilled Chicken
Orange and Arugula Salad w/ Red Onion and Blue Cheese

Friday
Italian Pot Roast
Egg Noodles
leftover salad

Saturday
Linguine with Shrimp Scampi
Watermelon, Strawberry and Basil Salad

Sunday
leftovers/free day
Fresh Fruit

On the side:
Rye Artisan Bread
Caprese Chicken Wraps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...