Monday, May 13, 2013

Menu Plan Monday Week 20 (2013)

I hope everyone had a happy mother's day yesterday.  We were busy celebrating with my mom so I didn't have time yesterday to get this week's menu up.  Luckily I had been thinking of some things already so all I had to do this morning was jot them down.  I actually had a couple leftover meal ideas from last week.  Since we spent a couple long days putting in our garden, dinner got pushed aside and they were kind of fend for yourself nights...unfortunately.   Oh well garden is in and looking forward to a great summer of fresh produce.



Dinner Menu Week 20 (2013)
Monday
Sweet Potato and Tamarind Curry with Basil and Lime
Thai Coconut Rice
fresh veggies

Tuesday-Celebrating my birthday!!
Fettuccine with Mushrooms and Hazlenuts
Sauteed Brussels Sprouts with Rosemary and Pine Nuts
fresh fruit
Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cake

Wednesday
Macadamia and Coconut Crusted Tilapia with Mango Salsa
leftover rice
Salad

Thursday
Roast Chicken with Balsamic Sweet Peppers
Creamy Polenta
steamed broccoli

Friday
Lentil Veggieballs in Lemon Pesto
salad
fresh fruit

Saturday
Leftovers

Sunday
Pasta with Cilantro-Peanut Pesto
fresh veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...