Sunday, May 19, 2013

Menu Plan Monday Week 21 (2013)

If you read the menu post last week, you'll know that I celebrated my birthday last week.  It was fun and wonderful and I had chocolate cake coming out my ears, especially since my mom sent us home with some on Sunday after a Mother's Day dinner.  BUT, that didn't keep us from eating it.  It was all delicious.  I can't wait to share with you the cake I made for my birthday.  A little time intensive, but WELL worth it!

So I tried to keep everything on this week's menu in the quick and tasty department.  As we are going into warmer weather and spending more time outside I need things I can prep ahead or whip up in a flash. 



Dinner Menu Week 21 (2013)
Monday
Split Pea Soup with Smoked Ham and Kale
Artisan bread

Tuesday
Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Fettuccine
Salad

Wednesday
The Perfect Hamburger (homemade burger buns)
salad, fresh watermelon

Thursday
Thai Quinoa Salad with Ginger Peanut Dressing

Friday
Homemade pizza night!!!

Saturday
Pretzel Crusted Chicken Strips with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
salad
steamed broccoli

Sunday
Lentil Veggieballs in Lemon Pesto
Roasted Fennel Salad with Raspberries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...