Sunday, February 24, 2013

Menu Plan Monday Week 9 (2013)

Ohhh, I stayed up way too late last night so my brain is kind of foggy today as I put my menu together for this week.

My kids kind of had a rough week in terms of eating dinner this week.  They are kind of coming off of a very picky phase and still won't eat much else other than ramen and peanut butter. I mean, they ate the spam my husband bought to make sushi, nasty stuff if you ask me (the spam not the sushi), but they don't eat the deliciously healthy and tasty soup I lovingly make for them.  Whatever, I don't get it.  Some days I engage in the battle and make them eat or at least taste the healthy dinner I have prepared, other days I walk out of the kitchen and let them fend for themselves.  I do believe that sitting down as a family to eat a healthy dinner is worth fighting for so I guess I'll keep chugging along...maybe one day it will take!



Dinner Menu Week 9 (2013)
Monday
Chicken and Zucchini Enchiladas with Chile Verde
Mexican Slaw

Tuesday
Coconut Curry Noodles w/ Veggies

Wednesday
Black Bean Chili
leftover Mexican Slaw
Cornbread

Thursday
Balsamic and Honey Pulled Pork Sliders
Salad

Friday
Ravioli with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
Roasted Brussels Sprouts

Saturday
Spaghetti
steamed broccoli
Cheesy pesto bread

Sunday
Leftovers (AKA fend for youself!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...