Sunday, February 17, 2013

Menu Plan Monday (2013 Week 8)

Well, I have no idea how it happened but we ended the week with half a fridge full of fresh produce...which is good and bad.  Good because I won't have to shop for much this week or even shop for a few more days, but bad because we obviously didn't eat our fair share of veggies last week.  Thumbs down for this momma!!  I really try to get lots of fruits and veggies in our diets, but just as everything goes, sometimes you're better at it than other times.

In order to not waste what we've still got, I'm putting last week's menu items that didn't get made at the first of the menu. The rest are meals that will help me use up some of the rest of the stuff in my fridge and pantry, so hopefully when I do get to the store I still won't have too buy much!



Dinner Menu Week 8 (2013)
Monday
Ginger Garlic Salmon
Asian Cabbage Salad

Tuesday
Chicken Bruschetta
Salad

Wednesday
Veggie Stir-Fry & Rice
leftover Asian Cabbage Salad

Thursday
Homemade Hamburgers on Homemade Burger Buns
steak fries
salad

Friday
Squash Soup with Carrots and Sweet Potatoes

Saturday
Potato Gnocchi
Pan Seared Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries and Pecans

Sunday
Black Bean and Mushroom Chili
fresh fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...