Sunday, February 10, 2013

Menu Plan Monday (2013 Week 7)

I'm so proud of myself!  I stuck to the menu pretty faithfully this week and made just about everything, even the new stuff!  Let me tell you, they were some good eats!! Unfortunately, about three of them were eaten too fast to photograph.  That just means we'll have to repeat them...and soon!!  Do look forward to the Lentil Veggieballs with Lemon Pesto, Chocolate Dipped Orange Shortbread Cookies, and Grapefruit Salad.

This week's menu is mostly new items as well, but they are pretty low on the difficulty scale so I won't be sucked into the kitchen all day (which is what it seems like sometimes). I do love to cook but still have to keep up with 3 spunky girls and LOTS of DRAMA around here on a daily basis. I even kept our Valentine's Day menu pretty simple with a quick and easy shrimp dish that we LOVE!  I don't know about you but I always crave 3 things on Valentine's Day; seafood, pasta and, of course, CHOCOLATE!



Dinner Menu Week 7 (2013)
Monday
Spaghetti
Italian Salad, steamed peas

Tuesday
Caramelized Pineapple Quesadilla w/ Spicy Strawaberry Salsa
leftover Italian Salad and veggies

Wednesday
Ginger-Garlic Salmon
Asian Cabbage Salad
sliced sweet baby bell peppers and carrots

Thursday (Valentine's Day)
Lemon Garlic Shrimp With Orzo
Strawberry Asparagus Spinach Salad
Chocolate Crepes with Nutella and Whipped Cream Cheese Filling

Friday
Thai Turkey Meatballs
Thai Coconut Rice
leftover Asian Cabbage salad and chopped raw veggies

Saturday
leftovers

Sunday
Pizza Rolls
fresh fruit/veg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...