Monday, July 22, 2013

Menu Plan Monday Week 30 (2013)

I know I'm getting the menu up for this week a little later than I usually do but I think I'm still feeling "car-lag" (if there is such a thing) from our week-long vacation we just got home from.  We went to Seattle and had an absolute blast!!  We were treated to some delicious seafood from the famous Etta's, seriously good pizza from Serious Pie and the most amazing ice cream from Mora I have ever eaten.  I can't wait to recreate that one at home...hopefully soon.

I got a bountiful basket on Saturday because I knew my fridge would be EMPTY after we got home and I wanted at least something in there we could eat off of for  a few days until I could get a little more grocery shopping done.  I came home with a boat load of blueberries (yum! for smoothies), a ton of kale and not 1 but 2 heads of cabbage.  As if 1 head didn't make a mountain by itself.  Soooo, I hope I can use all the cabbage before it goes bad.  Luckily it keeps well for a while.







Dinner Menu 
Monday
Ham and Gruyere Stuffed Potatoes
Sweet Kale Salad
Steamed broccoli (from the garden yay!!)

Tuesday
Crispy Lemon-Basil and Parmesan Crusted Chicken
peas
leftover salad

Wednesday
Asian Slaw with Roasted Peanuts and Ginger Lime Salad Dressing
Easy Sesame Peanut Noodles

Thursday
Penne Pasta in Roasted Beet Sauce
Italian Salad

Friday
Cashew Chicken & Rice
fresh veggies

Saturday
Pizza/leftovers

Sunday
Family dinner at my parents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...