Sunday, January 27, 2013

Menu Plan Monday (2013 Week 5)

Ahhh, I know this is going up late.  I haven't had much time to really sit down and think about the menu for this week.  Last week we ended up having kind of a down week in terms of meals.  My kids have had NO appetite, been super picky eaters and my husband has been sick so I haven't wanted to make full-on meals for just me. Needless to say, my fridge is still pretty stocked from my shopping trip to the grocery store last week.

It would be awesome not to have to have a big grocery shopping trip this week since we have so much already, so I'm just going to try to make do with what I've already got.  And I'm going to be a mean mom this week and tell my kids they can eat it or go hungry!





Dinner Menu Week 5 (2013)  

Monday
Greek Quesadillas
Chopped Greek Salad

Tuesday
Ham beans
cornbread

Wednesday
Sweet Potato Risotto
Honey Mustard Broccoli Salad (steamed broccoli for the kiddies)

Thursday
Stuffed Acorn Squash 
Salad

Friday
Thai Chicken Pizza on Garlic Naan (me and the hubbs)
Asian Slaw
Thai Peanut Noodles and raw veggies (for the kiddos)

Saturday
Lemon Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken and Spinach
Italian Salad

Sunday
Squash Soup with Carrots and Sweet Potatoes


Other things we'll be having:
Apple Cider Pancakes with Cider Glaze
Homemade Waffles
Banana Bread
Homemade rye bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...