Sunday, February 23, 2014

Menu Plan Monday


I know menu planning is kind of hit and miss here on the blog, but that's how we roll these days.  There are some times I'm super organized early in the week and other times we just fly by the seat of our pants.  Hopefully this will be one of the weeks I'm more rather than less organized.  Everything just runs smoother when mom is organized.

As always, I've got some new recipes and some beloved oldie favorites.  I have to say, I'm really looking forward to Tuesday's dinner: Marsala Chicken and Barley Stew and biscuits.  Mmmm, my mouth is already watering!!  I've actually also made myself a lunch and breakfast menu so I can make sure to use up what I've got this week.  I'll list a few of those at the bottom.






Dinner Menu February 24- March 2
Monday
Broccoli in Garlic Sauce over rice
Nappa Cabbage Salad
steamed peas and fresh sweet peppers

Tuesday
Marsala Chicken, Mushroom and Barley Stew
Exploding Biscuits

Wednesday
The Perfect Hamburger
Steak Fries
Salad

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Sweet Pepper, Tomato and Feta Pizza

Saturday
Penne Gorgonzola with Roasted Chicken
Salad

Sunday
Borscht
Artisan Bread


Other things going on:
Orange Ricotta Muffins
Peaches and Cream Steel Cut Oats
Lemon Raspberry Baked Oatmeal
Strawberry Basil and Goat Cheese Panini
Apple and Smoked Cheddar Quesadillas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...