Sunday, January 20, 2013

Menu Plan Monday (2013 Week 4)

Ok, time to get back to real life!!  It's taken me weeks to recoup from the holidays.  We were super busy and I didn't even want to think about cooking or menu planning or anything that took brain power for that matter!  But, I've come to realize over the past few weeks that we haven't had a planned out menu that our meals are significantly lacking...in just about everything; veggies, fruit, greens, even taste..

So, it's back to the menu board for me.  I'm excited to get my routine back and start cooking new things again.  I'll still be easing my way back into posting regularly, but I'll have this week's menu up and at least one more post on its way.

For the newbies, menu items that are already on the blog are linked, other (successful) items will be posted as I make them. 



Dinner Menu Week 4 (2013)

Monday
Pasta with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Sweet Kale Salad with Lemon Poppyseed Vinaigrette

Tuesday
Stacked Chicken and Zucchini Enchiladas w/ Chile Verde Sauce
leftover Sweet Kale Salad
chopped raw veggies (for the kids)

Wednesday
Greek Quesadillas
Chopped Greek Salad

Thursday
Egg Drop Soup with Fried Wontons
Asian Slaw with Roasted Peanuts and Ginger Lime Dressing

Friday
Basil Chicken in Coconut Curry Sauce
Thai Coconut Rice

Saturday
Garlic Bread Pizza
Sweet Pepper, Tomato and Feta Pizza
Salad

Sunday
Baked Potatoes
steamed broccoli

Other things I'll be making:
Blueberry Banana Granola
Blueberry Lemon Scones
Apple Cinnamon Smoothie
Potato-Basil Fritatta
Orange-Flax Smoothie
Almond Joy Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...