Sunday, November 4, 2012

November Menu 2012 (Week 1)

My goal for this week's menu is to not have to go shopping!  Now, I know it is almost inevitable that I WILL go, but I want to go for as little as possible.  I still have a bunch of produce leftover from my CSA basket from last week and I have a lot of bulk items in my pantry that I seem to accmulate, like lentils, dry beans and split peas and pastas. I want to use them up before I stock up again soon.  We're also going to be away from home a couple nights this week and will be either eating out or having leftovers.  So, here's to a creative menu this week for using what I've got.



November Menu 2012 (Week 1)
Monday
Vegetable Stir-Fry
Jasmine Rice

Tuesday
Penne with Pumpkin and Sausage (this recipe will get a face lift!!)
Apple Walnut and Feta Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette

Wednesday
Cauliflower Soup

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Eat out

Saturday
Lentil Kale Pasta

Sunday
Homemade Pizza

Other things we'll be having:
Chocolate Earth Balls
Tabbouleh
Overnight Refrigerator Oatmeal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...