Friday, May 27, 2011

Grilling Favorites

Memorial Day is a time of year where lots of things are just happening. It's the end of school, the start of pool season and warmer weather and when most people break out the grill. I personally love to grill and love to do it all summer and even into fall. For me, there's nothing tastier than meat or veggies that have been grilled on an outdoor grill. I've put together some of our favorite grilling recipes that I hope you enjoy. They are all really tasty! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend.


Lemon Linguini with Grilled Chicken















Chipotle Lime Shrimp
















Feta and Sun-dried Tomato Turkey Sliders














Basil Chicken Burgers

3 comments:

  1. Yum!! Those all look so delicious. Now if I could just find the energy to muster up a pen to write down the recipes. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I use the printer!!! Actually, now that I have the laptop, I just set it on my counter so I don't have to write or print.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...