Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March Menu

Yeah, it's March! It's already getting warmer and I'm so excited. I'm so done with being sick and ready to get outside for some sunlight and fresh air. This month I'm trying to use up what I can in my freezer and my pantry, as well as plan for the produce I get in my weekly CSA basket. I don't have a plan for anything too indulgent because I want to get outside for lots of walks with my girls and shed that "winter coat," if you know what I mean. I do, however, have my 7 year wedding anniversary coming up in a couple of weeks so I'll probably make an exception that day, but I don't know what yet.

For those of you who are new, I'll link the recipes I've made before and posted. The other recipes I'll post as I make them. Last month I wasn't able to post several dishes I made and I was totally bummed about it. I hope I can get through them all this month.


Dinners
Chicken Burgers on Homemade Burger Buns, green beans and Herbed Potato Salad
Cold Sesame Noodles
Spring Risotto and Mango Chicken Salad
Cauliflower Soup
Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Roasted Garlic Pumpkinseed Pesto, Salad

Baked Penne w/ Broccoli and Smoked Mozzarella
Parsley-Feta Pesto, Roasted Garlic Hummus & Pita chips w/ raw veggies
Spinach Orzo Ensalata w/ Grilled Chicken
Pretzel Pizza Bites
Zuppa Toscana and Breadsticks
Chipotle Bean Tostadas, corn
Fiesta Chicken Salad w/ Cilantro-lime Rice

Pistachio Chicken w/ brown rice and veggie
Black Bean and Jicama Salad w/ Roasted Red Pepper Fritatta
BLT Pasta w/ Salad
Greek Tostadas w/ Chopped Greek Salad (this is an old recipe, I plan on re-writing it this month after I make it)
Thai Shrimp Soup

Orzo Stuffed Peppers
Spaghetti w/ Breadsticks
Shrimp Fried Rice w/ veggies
Chicken Barley Soup w/ Walnut Pesto

Other
Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars
Breakfast Cookies
Movie Theater Cookies
White Chocolate Coconut Brownies
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Strawberry Shortcake Pancakes
Fig, Date and Almond Granola Bars


Linked to...
Menu Plan Monthly @ Mommy's Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...