Sunday, September 8, 2013

Menu Plan Monday Week 37 (2013)

Oops, it's been a few weeks since I last posted a menu plan.  I've gotten a local CSA basket a few times recently and I've been trying to work with that kind of on the fly...not so sure that's working out the best for me.  I think I work better when I plan for what I'm going to buy so I make sure I'll use it all up.  We got a TON of anaheim peppers last week and I'm still trying to figure out what to do with them, other than salsa, cause their kind of hot and I'm sure too hot for my kiddos.

Anyway, fall is definitely in the air!!  I'm totally loving it.  We've had rain and cooler temps the past couple of days and it makes me want all things soup and baked goodies and anything with pumpkin. I don't know about you but my fall food pinterest board is ever growing and I can't wait to start tackling it.

For this week though, I'm going to hold onto summer just a tad bit longer.  I still have a bunch of garden produce I need to use up and lots of salsa to make.  I am hoping to throw a couple more peach recipes at you this week as well. So, here's the quick and dirty....




Dinner Menu Week 37 (2013)
Monday
Ratatouille Polenta Stacks

Tuesday
Tacos
cabbage and radish slaw
fresh fruit

Wednesday
Crunchy Coconut Chicken Fingers with Peach Mustard Dipping Sauce
Greek Panzanella

Thursday
Brown Butter Tilapia with Basil Breadcrumbs
wild rice
steamed peas

Friday
Fideo (Cafe Rio Copy Cat)
fruit

Saturday
Beet and Basil Pesto Pizza 

Sunday

Cube Steaks Dijon
mashed potatoes
steamed green beans


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...